Terms and Conditions contained here shall apply to any person (“Parent”) of Royal International School Kurunegla for making payments related to the school through this online payment gateway service. Therefore, all Parents are deemed to have read and accepted these Terms Of Services before completing an payment.
- The School takes the responsibility to respect and protect the privacy of the Employees who access the information and the Parents who use the service provided through this payment gateway. Individually identifiable information about the Parent is not willfully disclosed to any third party without first receiving the Parent’s permission.
- The School also however holds the responsibility to release specific personal information about the Parent if required to do so in order to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, statute, or court order.
- The Parent agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use to proceed the payment must be correct and accurate and that the Parent shall not use a debit/credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner.
- The Parent is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to complete the payment transaction.
- The Parent agrees the School policy to settle any outstanding fees of the student before proceeding a forward (advance) payment. In case if a forward payment is done for a student with an outstanding payment, the School will set off the outstanding balance of the student with the particular payment.
- The School and the Payment Service Provider(s) undertake no liability for any monetary (surcharge and etc.) or other damage suffered by the Parent due to any interruption, delays or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
- Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage,
that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or
‘session timeout’, the Parent should check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not
before initiating the second payment and accordingly follow either of below options:
- In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately contact the School.
- In case the Bank Account is not debited, the parent may initiate a fresh transaction to make the payment.
- Cancellation & Refund: No cancellations are allowed once the fees are paid. School will not be refunding any amount in case of Fee cancellation. In case of any queries like duplicate processing the Parent shall immediately approach the school with sufficient proof documents and will be subjected to an approval process to refund the duplicate payment which requires 3 working days.
- In case of queries regarding transactions through the Payment Gateway, the Parent agrees to contact the School through the email, firstname.lastname@example.org or by dialing 076 302 0333 during office working hour.